- Check out the most rhymin-est, most rappin-est Beastie Boys on the big screen at Tinseltown on Thursday.
1. "You've got the boomin' system, but it's blasting out doo-doo / You think it's chocolate milk, but it's watered-down Yoo-Hoo." "Professor Booty," Check Your Head
2. "Got to do it like this, like Chachi and Joanie / Because she's the cheese and I'm the macaroni." "Get it Together," Ill Communication
3. "Terrorizing suckers on the seven seas / And if you've got beef / You'll get capped in the knees." "Rhymin' And Stealin'," License to Ill
4. "Your rhymes are fake, like a Canal Street watch / you're hearing me and you're like, "Oh my God, it's Sasquatch / I'm walkin' on water while you're stepping in shit / So put you sewer boots on before your ass gets lit." "Hey Fuck You," To the 5 Boroughs
5. "Check the prophecies from around the world, and look around now as it all unfurls / Look into yourself and see what goes on / Get a feeling in your heart of the right from wrong." "The Update," Ill Communication
Says who? Matthew Schniper, Indy calendars editor.