When: Sun., Jan. 1, 9, 10 & 11 a.m. 2017
If your New Year's resolution was to lose weight, get active, get outdoors or do more things as a family, you can get a jump-start on all of the above
• Each hike is led by a park naturalist, so you can learn a bit about the ecosystem and history of one of our area's prettiest parks
• All hikes vary in ability levels and length, so call ahead to see which one is right for you
• Don't forget: snacks, water, layers, winter hiking footwear/snowshoes and a camera, of course
• The forecast looks to be almost 40 degrees, so what the heck are you waiting for?
• 9 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11 a.m., Mueller State Park, 21045 State Hwy. 67, Divide, $7 park pass required, cpw.state.co.us/firstdayhikes.
Price: $7 park pass