- Bell tower at Bethany Lutheran Church.
Liz and Marcus Kochis of Colorado Springs correctly identified five of the locations of the stealth cell phone towers printed in last week's cover story ("Can You Hear Me Now," Feb. 3. 2005, www.csindy.com/csindy/2005-02-03/cover.html), and have won a $100 gift certificate at any of the four Concept restaurants (Jose Muldoons, The Ritz, Mackenzie's Chop House, or Southside Johnny's.)
Runners up Laura Allen and KC Weldon, each have won their choice of a 6-month home delivery subscription to the Independent or an Independent T-shirt.
Winners must contact 578-2805 by Thursday, Feb. 17, 2005, to claim their prize.
The correct locations of the cell phone towers photographed for our story are as follows:
Stealth Cell Phone
1. Smokestack at the Broadmoor, 1 Lake Ave.
2. Bell tower at Bethany Lutheran Church, 1401 8th Street
3. Tower emblazoned with crosses at Trinity Lutheran Church, 17750 Knollwood Dr.
4. Flagpole at Pikes Peak Traveland, 4815 E. Platte Ave.
5. Gold Mine Head at the Western Museum of Mining and Industry, 1025 Northgate Rd.
6. Fake Pines Trees at the crest of Monument Hill (County Line Rd. exit on I-25 heading west, turn south on Beacon Light Rd.)
7. Cross at Lighthouse Temple, 111 N. 32nd St.
8. Bell Tower at Springs Community Church RCA, 7290 Lexington Dr.
9. Faade of Sheraton Hotel, 2886 S. Circle Dr.
10. Stadium Lights at Garry Berry Stadium, 2020 Glenn Summer Rd.