• This film follows a year in the lives of native Alaskan teenagers, reconciling living in a 21st-century world with the long-lasting traditions of their people
• Supporting the One Nation Film Festival, the screening is part of SunWater Spa's "Ripples & Rays Outreach & Education Program"
• SunWater presents a One Nation Film Festival series film every last Wednesday of the month, so keep an eye out for more interesting stories of indigenous people
• With your ticket, you also get half-off a mineral soak before or after the film — not a bad deal
• 7 p.m., SunWater Spa, 514 El Paso Blvd., Manitou Springs, $5-$10 suggested donation, sunwaterspa.com.
Price: $10 suggested donation