Club History Vape Club
is holding its Fourth-annual Colorado Springs 420 SmokeOut starting at noon today. Get ready to enjoy burlesque, live music, food, games, comedy, prizes and 420-friendly movies until midnight. Show up at 4:20 p.m. for a free joint. For more information, click here.
——- ORIGINAL POST, THURSDAY, APRIL 14, 2:42 P.M. -——
Roll your joints, pack your bowls, ready your dabs and unwrap your edibles. Today is the day.
Here's a more complete list of the Springs' 4/20 events, plan ahead. (Please note that all events are for ages 21 and up unless marked otherwise.)
- Start the day off with political action. 4/20 is the day of the Cannabis Patient Rights Coalition’s march. Be at Acacia Park before 10 a.m. to take part and stand up for medical marijuana patients’ access to medicine. The event runs until noon. For more information, click here.
- Club Pothole's Pothole 420 Music Festival features a full day of events. From noon to 3 p.m., expect somewhat of a street festival, with live performers and a variety of vendors. After, get a free joint for participating in a community cleanup. Then party into the night with live music. For more information, click here.
- Speakeasy Vape Lounge is hosting its own full-blown music festival, featuring live music from 14 different artists performing hip hop, reggae and more. Doors open at 4:20 p.m., and admission includes a free dab. For more information, click here.
- The Lazy Lion is kicking things off early with three days of smoking, glass blowing, live music and food trucks, starting on Monday, April 18. For more information, click here.
- For stand-up comedy, try The Dab Lounge. Two hilarious Denver comedians, Brent Gill and Byron Graham, are coming down for a very special Comedy Anarchy session. For more information, click here.
- Studio A64 is hosting a big party and smoke session with New York DJ Robert Chong. For those who like things a little quieter, there will also be poker.
- If you don’t smoke but still want to celebrate, head up the pass to Ute Pass Brewing Co. They're putting a couple of hemp-brewed beers on tap which are sure to be interesting. Also expect special bites that use hemp flour, like hemp tamales and hemp-beer-battered onion rings. They announced five beers in this week's Side Dish column: a hemp seed ale, a porter, an amber, an ESP and a Wild Hemp Hop — think IPA. And there's not a dab of THC in sight. For more information, go to utepassbrewingcompany.com.
- For anyone at least 18 years old, Elev8 Glass Gallery is hosting a big party at its downtown location. Scheduled not for 420, but for Saturday, April 23, will feature live music, food, glass blowing demonstrations, free marble making and a big prize wheel. Expect also a massive store-wide sale and a variety of vendors. For more information, click here.
That's what we know so far. As more events are announced, we'll update this page. Until then, smoke safe!