Beware the lesser hard-hitting news story!
KRDO delivered a whopper yesterday in the form of "Colo. Springs man says he found worm inside jalapeño
Oh, the outrage!
... Actually, the outrage is coming from viewers less concerned about the natural forces of nature and more concerned about the editorial discernment at KRDO.
Just some of the comments posted to the Facebook thread on which I watched the video:
Wow! Worms in fresh produce!? Thanks Obama!
My Mescal always has one but I drink it anyway
Headline: First-World Problems Plague Stupid Americans!
Oh for piss sakes, this has got to be the stupidest thing I've read all day.
People are stupid and the media is even worse
Anyway, in the spirit of media collaboration and the ultimate interest of our readers and viewers, i.e. the greater Colorado Springs community, I'd like to suggest a few other potential news leads (headlines) for KRDO for which to be on the look-out:
• Man stubs toes on way out of bathtub
• Cat found meowing at overhead bird
• Witness the door that squeaks every time it is opened
• Socks stained during soccer match
• Bar says its customers like to drink
• Church also called 'House of God' by congregants
• Boy claims bike tire became flat after run-in with curb
• 'Doctor, what's this all over my body?' ... The miracle of skin
• Baby apparently scared by bloody clown
So, just remember folks: a worm could be lurking inside your fruits and vegetables, just waiting to ruin your day. Cuz ... you know, god forbid a worm would be on a f_cking farm in the first place!