To celebrate its first anniversary, Green Man Taproom
will host an inaugural Green Manniversary Week
from Monday, March 2 to Sunday, March 8.
Here's some details of what that'll entail, from a press release:
- ALL 47 draft beers will be $4.50 Monday through Friday, All Day, Everyday!
- Food specials everyday including Lamburgini Lamburgers, Hungarian Goulash, and more!
- Special prizes on Thursday at 7:30pm with Geeks Who Drink Pub Trivia!
- Live music Friday night with our local favorite singer/songwriter Nick Davey!
- Our 1st Annual Hop Vapor Festival Saturday afternoon… come inhale the vapor of real hops and enjoy corresponding brews from Nano 108! No cover charter and no tickets needed. The Hop Vapor Fest promises to be a breathtaking experience!
- Every beer purchased all week gets you a ticket for a grand prize drawing!
Regarding that interesting Hop Vapor Festival
in particular, here's a flier with a little more info, and — a digression not meant to steal from the anticipation — a graphic below that which appears lifted from Double Mountain Brewery's Vaporizer dry-hopped pale ale
Green Man Taproom
The promotional poster for Green Manniversary Week.
Double Mountain Brewery
I smell an uncredited photoshop job.