In tomorrow's Indy
, we feature our annual Dish issue, a collection of 17 recipes this year, provided by local chefs and restaurateurs.
Our theme centers around the incorporation of fat
into each meal. On the whole, it's one rich ride.
You'll get all the goods to be able to execute these plates yourself at home in tomorrow's insert. Until then, enjoy a teaser look at each finished item via the slideshow below, produced by our online content coordinator Craig Lemley.
And make this your shopping list of sorts:
1) Pick up tomorrow's Indy.
2) Scan insert and pick a dish to make.
3) Go buy ingredients.
4) Make said dish, possibly for a friend or loved one.
5) Eat and be merry.
6) Repeat steps 2 through 6.
7) Thank us and the participating restaurants with chocolate and/or beer gifts and your patronage, respectively.
8) Repeat step 7 until bored or tired.