It's time for another food roundup of news and events.
• The Huffington Post had a feature up yesterday where visitors can vote for the Denver Beer Fest's Most Alluring Food and Beer Pairings. That fest starts earlier (Sept. 10) and continues on through (until Sept. 19) the Great American Brew Fest, which runs Sept. 16-18.
• The Colorado Springs Business Journal reported late last week that the longtime location of Michelle's at 122 N. Tejon St. will head to auction on Oct. 8. Folks are already speculating whether the space will return as an eatery or swap to retail.
• Miller Farms launched its Fall Harvest Festival on Labor Day, which continues from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily through Nov. 15. Pick bags full of produce and enjoy activities like a corn maze, a petting zoo and barrel train rides. Admission is $15 per head.
• Catch the Oktoberfest Train on the Royal Gorge Route Railroad Fridays through Sundays at 12:30 p.m., Sept. 17 through Oct. 10. Seats start at $65 for adults and include a three-course lunch with Paulaner Beer in a souvenir pint glass.
• Attend an eight-course, eighth annual Winemaker's Dinner celebrating the 2010 Harvest Fest at the Winery at Holy Cross Abbey. The event takes place at 6 p.m., Friday, Sept. 24, at the Shadow Hills Golf Club (1232 Country Road 123) in Cañon City. Seats are $85 which includes tax and tip. Call 719-276-5191 for reservations.