The upcoming week offers several food and drink events. Here's a brief rundown:
- Let the ACF treat you to eight courses (for $65)
• The Warehouse Restaurant and Gallery
will host the 6th annual Colorado Springs Fork & Bottle
fundraiser for the Ruth Washburn Cooperative Nursery School
from 7:30 to 10 p.m., Saturday, April 17. Tickets are $45 to enjoy samplings from local fine restaurants and caterers as well as a wide variety of international wines.
— — —Update:
• Trinity Brewing Company
will host a Saison and Farmhouse Ale Festival
from noon to 4 p.m., Saturday, April 17. Tickets are $30 in advance or $35 at the door. Receive a souvenir tasting glass for "responsible sampling." All-Colorado special food menu available as well.
— — —
• Attend the Passport to Sardinia Earthweek Wine Dinner at Pizzeria Rustica
at 6 p.m., Tuesday April 20. The restaurant's last wine dinner until fall features five courses of Sardinian eats paired with four wines and a limoncello from Sardinia. Seats are $49 plus tax/tip and proceeds go to Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Colorado Springs
. Also, the outfit will host a patio kickoff party at 5 p.m., Tuesday, April 27, featuring drink and food specials.
• SET Family Medical Clinics will host Wine, For the Health of It from 5:30 to 8 p.m., Thursday, April 22 at the Warehouse Restaurant and Gallery. The event features apps, a silent auction and wine tastings from six area vendors; tickets are $40. Proceeds go to help the rising number of uninsured in our community receive quality health care.
• The annual Vineyard in the Village fundraiser for Cheyenne Village will be held at Mr. Biggs Event Center at 5:30 on Friday, April 23. $65 tickets buy food and wine tastings and access to participate in a live auction and grape stomp.
• The American Culinary Federation Pikes Peak Chapter will throw its 2nd annual Simply Colorado Dinner, benefiting the Children's Literacy Center, at 5 p.m., Saturday, April 24 at Saint Francis of Assisi Parish Hall. The dinner features eight courses prepared by local chefs, for $65.